The widespread error is the dreaded Ntoskrnl.Exe BSOD blue screen error. Some of the window users face this error so often that they don’t even get shocked when this error happens, and the screen becomes blue, and an appropriate message stating the error appears.
When BSOD error happens, then various messages appear, one of them is the ntoskrnl.exe error. It is a high-intensity error and needs to fix as soon as possible. In this article, I will provide information that helps you to solve this problem but first lets us know what causes this error. If you are playing games on your system, and it shows a WOW51900319 error, you can also fix this easily.
What Causes the ntoskrnl.exe Error?
You should know ntoskrnl.exe is a file that is important for your computer to work correctly. If there is an error in this, then it needs to be fixed; otherwise, your computer will not work. Narrowing down the cause of failure will make it easier for you to solve the problem.
- When the memory gets corrupted, this will affect the exe file.
- Your outdated device driver can also be the reason for the error.
- This error can also be due to clocking drivers.
- There can be a CPU issue.
You will get a notification saying: “Your computer ran into a problem and need to restart.”
Check your CPU Health with these best CPU Stress Test Software. You will get an idea about your CPU health easily.
7 Ways to Fix the Dreaded Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD Error
1. Revert Back to Default Settings
Many times we change the settings of the computer according to our requirements, but in doing so, we might make specific alterations in the system, which may cause the problem in the long run. So, you should revert to the default setting.
1. First, restart your computer.
2. Press CTRL +alt +delete to enter the BOIS setup.
3. Then look for the load default setup.
4. Now, select the option and exit BOIS setup by saving the changes.
5. Now the computer will boot using the default setting. It will fix your ntoskrnl.exe error.
2. Repair the Registry to Fix Dreaded Ntoskrnl.Exe BSOD Error
The registry is a database where general information of the computer is kept. If this gets corrupted then blue screen error appears.
1. Press the window key and select command prompt.
2. Run the command prompt as an administrator.
3. In the command window type SFC/scannow.
4. The scanning and repairing process will start.
5. After the process is complete, restart your computer.
3. Disable Android Emulating Services
Android lovers will not like this method.
1. First, open the notepad.
2. Then type the following text.
C: Program File(x86) BlueStacksHD-Quit.exe
1. Then open the save as dialog box
2. Change the files to all files.
3. Then put the file name as script.bat.
4. Save the file and exit. Run the file to disable the emulator.
5. Once the android emulator is disabled, the computer will run on its normal functionalities.
4. Check the Drives for Error
If there are error in the hard drive, then also ntoskrnl.exe error might show up. You can check for hard drive errors manually.
1. Right-click on a drive.
2. Select properties and then the tool option.
3. Then click on the check option and wait for the process to complete.
4. If there will be any problem, then it will show up.
5. Fix the error and recheck the issue.
5. Run Memory and Disk Check
Checking the error and will find and also fix them.
1. Press window and x key together.
2. Then click on the command prompt (admin).
3. In the command window type chkdsk/fc:
4. After you press enter, it will ask for your permission, type Y and press enter.
5. Then exit the window and restart your computer.
6. Now, wait for the disk checking process to complete.
For memory check:
1. Open the command window as an administrator.
2. In the command window type mdsched.exe
3. After pressing enter, you will get a notification to schedule the check or restart now.
4. Select restart now, and the system will reboot.
5. Wait for the memory check to complete.
6. Restore the System to Solve Dreaded Ntoskrnl.Exe BSOD Error
If you have created a restore point in your PC, then the ntoskrnl.exe error can be fixed by restoring it to an earlier date.
7. Check the RAM Disk
If the above mention steps do not help, then it might be possible that your RAM is not inserting correctly. You have to remove and insert the RAM again. You can also take the help of a user manual.
I Hope, this method will definitely resolve the issue of Dreaded Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD.
Also Read: Best Lan Games For Low-End PC
Ntoskrnl.exe is like a nightmare to window user. It will make you worried about your files that might get corrupted; therefore, it needs to be resolve as soon as possible. The above mention steps are easy, can be easily carried out, and will turn out to be useful the blue screen error.
If all these steps didn’t fix the Dreaded Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Operating System, and it will work for sure. I hope this article was a help.