The mistake 0xc0000142 appears on your PC when you attempt to launch a program. The projects are normally games; however, the Error can be indicated when you attempt to run Autodesk or different projects also.
The purpose behind this Error is typically a direct result of the .dll load mistake. This essentially implies the .dll that is required to launch your game (or some other program) is not, at this point substantial or marked.
Since the issue is caused on account of the .dll document, replacing it with a legitimate .dll records will tackle the issue.
Methods to Fix The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) Error
Following are the certain methods discussed below:
Method 1. Uninstall Latest Updates
Significant: If you get the error 0xc0000142 after introducing refreshes, at that point continue and uninstall the most recent applications or Restore your PC to a past working state.
Method 2: Run the Application in Compatibility Mode.
Now and again, the 0xc0000142 Error can be settled if you run the program in similarity mode. To apply this fix:
1. Right-click at the application and select Properties.
2. Click on the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter.
3. Check the Run this program in a similarity mode checkbox.
4. Select a past version of Windows (for example Windows 8 or Windows 7)
5. Click OK to apply changes.
6. Presently check if the application works.
Method 3. Refresh or Reinstall the program.
The third answer to resolve the “Application was Unable to Start accurately” issue, is to introduce the latest form of the application that causing the issue.
On the off chance that in the wake of refreshing the application, the issue continues, at that point uninstall the application from your system and afterwards reinstall it.
Method 4. Update Graphic Card Drivers
The following technique to fix the error 0xC0000142 is to refresh the drivers of your Graphic Card (VGA). Along these lines, explore to your VGA’s vendor support site to download and introduce the latest rendition of the VGA driver
Method 5. Check Registry Settings
Confirm that another program has not mistakenly changed the library.
1. Open Registry Editor by pressing Windows + R keys to open the run dialogue box.
2. In the Search box, type regedit and press Enter to launch the Registry Editor.
3. At that point, explore this key:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Windows\
4. At the right pane double click at LoadAppInit_DLLs esteem.
5. Change the worth information to 0 and click OK.
6. Restart your PC.
Method 6. Start Windows in Clean Boot State
The second last strategy, to determine the application error 0xC0000142, is to begin Windows in a “clean boot” state, to distinguish if a loaded program or administration causes the 0xC0000142 mistake. To begin Windows in Clean Boot state:
1. Press Windows + R keys to open the run order box.
2. In the Search box, type: MSConfig and click OK to launch the System Configuration utility.
3. At Services tab, Hide all Microsoft Services checkbox and afterwards press the Disable All button, to forestall all non-Microsoft administrations from beginning at Windows startup.
4. At that point, select the Startup tab, and Disable every other program which begins during Windows startup and run on the background. *
* Note: On Windows 10 or 8, select Open Task Manager to debilitate the startup programs
5. At the point when done, click OK and Restart your PC.
6. After a restart, attempt to launch the application that shows the error 0xC0000142. On the off chance that the issue has settled, at that point relaunch the System Configuration utility and empower individually all the useless things (and restart your framework), until you find which one causes the issue.
* Note: To exit from Clean Boot state, dispatch the System Configuration utility and at the General Tab pick Normal startup.
Method 7: Manually Downloading the Files
Since the issue is brought about by the unsigned DLL documents, you can replace those files with the more up to date one which will most likely take care of the issue for you.
1. Go here and download all the 3 documents from that point.
2. Go to the folder where you downloaded these records (normally Downloads)
3. Copy the documents (Right-click and select Copy).
4. Go the folder where you introduced your application that is demonstrating this Error.
5. Right-click in that folder and select Paste.
6. If it requests that whether replace the records or skip it, select replace the documents.
7. Repeat this procedure for all the 3 documents that you downloaded from the connection.
When you are done, attempt to run your application.
Above are the 7 different methods in which they use to fix the 0xc0000142 error. Choose the method which the best one fits for you. I hope this information and methods would be beneficial, accurate, and useful to you.